gmc pukes

I've built gmc from cvs and for the past week the gmc portion pukes.  mc on its
own works just fine, put gmc starts to load, causes a segv then exits.  Here's
the output.  I'm running themes-gtk if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for the help,
Adam Keys
subshell.c: couldn't get terminal settings: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Metal Theme Init
Theme theme: Creating style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Realizing style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Creating style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Realizing style for "(null)"

** WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
Theme theme: Creating style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Creating style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Creating style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Realizing style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Realizing style for "(null)"
Theme theme: Realizing style for "(null)"
Gdk-Message:
** ERROR **: sigsegv caught
entry draw
DETAIL = entry