New CVS server Offer

To whom it may concern,

I would like to offer my ISP Backbone (Multiple t3 SMDS Connection) as a means for another CVS server
for GNU. I personally use Window Maker and Gnome and would like to offer a
server for this. I will link the server to my core backbone and provice
the CVS with a Dual Pent Pro using Linux.

One Site to cordinate all of this. I will need a few good men to help set
this up.

Only an offer, if no one is interested that is ok.

Alex G. Paoli