Re: [harinath cs umn edu: Re: Gnome-libs and libart_lgpl]

Why not set up your cron script to checkout (cvs checkout) the CVSROOT
module first, and check if CVSROOT/modules has changed.  If it has, use
cvs checkout, otherwise use cvs update.

This could be optimised further by actually reading the modules file to
find what changed, and only use checkout on those modules.  But the simple
method mentioned above can be done easily from a shell script, and should
cut down on bandwidth and problems.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au