Re: This looks quite serious

On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 03:09:20PM -0500, Soren Harward scribbled:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 03:18:22PM +0000, Philip Trickett wrote:
> > I have just done a checkout and I had this result:
> >
> > U glib/gmodule/libgplugin_b.c
> > U glib/gmodule/testgmodule.c
> > cvs [server aborted]: cannot write to history file:
> > /cvs/gnome/CVSROOT/history: No space lef
> > t on device
> >
> > CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome
> >
> > Hope this helps!
>
> Check your hard drive: did *you* run out of space?  I've seen an error like
> this before and it was on my end, not the server's end.

  No, this has been happening to me all day too.  I have 900 MB of hard drive
space left.

--
  Daniel Burrows

"I think that the surest sign that there is intelligent
 life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us."

  -- _Calvin and Hobbes_, Bill Watterson

PGP signature