Re: This looks quite serious

I was having the same problem earlier too, and I have 2 gigs free on 1 drive,
and 400 meg free on another.  By the time I got a chance to check each IP
separately as CVSROOT, it seems to fixed...

sar

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>>On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 03:09:20PM -0500, Soren Harward scribbled:
>> On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 03:18:22PM +0000, Philip Trickett wrote:
>> > I have just done a checkout and I had this result:
>> >
>> > U glib/gmodule/libgplugin_b.c
>> > U glib/gmodule/testgmodule.c
>> > cvs [server aborted]: cannot write to history file:
>> > /cvs/gnome/CVSROOT/history: No space lef
>> > t on device
>> >
>> > CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome
>> >
>> > Hope this helps!
>>
>> Check your hard drive: did *you* run out of space?  I've seen an error like
>> this before and it was on my end, not the server's end.
>>

>  No, this has been happening to me all day too.  I have 900 MB of hard drive
>space left.
>
>--
>  Daniel Burrows
>
>"I think that the surest sign that there is intelligent
> life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us."
>
>  -- _Calvin and Hobbes_, Bill Watterson

If God is One, what is bad?
                -- Charles Manson

Death has been proven to be 99% fatal in laboratory rats.