Re: gnome-help-browser not working for me

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 02:37:25 +0100 (MET), Ronald de Man <deman@win.tue.nl>
wrote:

>For some unknown reason I haven't been able to get gnome-help-browser
>to run for a couple of weeks now. It used to work, and as far as I can
>tell everything else is working properly. Since I haven't seen
>anyone complaining I have to assume that it's a local problem.

orbit-name-server was doing some things that made it try to talk to itself,
and it sort of hung. :)

Can you try the very latest ORBit from CVS, along with the very latest
gnome-libs from CVS, and of course rebuild the help browser, and see if that
helps things?

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg