Re: gnome-libs configure script messed up?

Well, the same had happened to me!.. since I couldn't compile even ORBit from CVS,
I gave up! I asked in this list but.. no answer.. anyway, I know everybody is
working hard and I'm really looking forward for gnome 1.0
BTW: Does anybody know how to fix this error?
JC