- From: jondowd jeffnet org
- To: redhat-install-list redhat com
- CC: linux-newbie vger rutgers edu, jondowd jeffnet org, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: installing gnome
- Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:01:16 -0800
Hello, I want to install gnome from my RedHat 5.1 CDROM but the
install process stops with the message...
xclockmore is needed by gnome-core-0.13-1998050518
umb-scheme is needed by guile-1.2-4
I'm new, so If you can talk me through where to find these and
where to put them when I find them and how to set them up so my
install of gnome will be successful - step by step OR...
Where I might find such information, I'll really appreciate it.
Jon Dowd - Ashland, Oregon USA
] [Thread Prev