Re: Resignations

George <jirka@5z.com> writes:

> plus I don't find coding in C++ fun enough to do ...

Well, picking on the trivia, I think C++ *now* is pretty nice.  i.e.,
if you're allowed to use real C++ (as in the current standard), or
egcs-1.1b (which isn't that far off ANSI), then things are pretty
usable.  All those nice container libraries and algorithms make C++
quite pleasant.  A year ago, I wouldn't be so confident, and even now,
I think you have to rely on different implementors having sane
template schemes.