ORBit question

I am writing a paper for my operating systems class on CORBA, so I figured
playing with ORBit would be worth while.

I've been fiddling with the echo test program in the ORBit source directory.
This seems to be a good introduction to CORBA.  But my understanding is that
one of CORBA's nifty features is that services don't have to be run on the
same machine as the client.  In the test program:

	    orb = CORBA_ORB_init(&argc, argv, "orbit-local-orb", &ev);

I'm assuming "orbit-local-orb" means the client is intended to be run on the
same machine as the server?  (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)  My question is,
how do I alter the echo example so that I might run the client on a different
machine?  Is this possible with ORBit?  I briefly perused through the ORBit
source and didn't seem to find any reference to remote ORBs.

I'd appreciate any insight.

Thanks,
Jason Tackaberry,
tack@dok.org