Re: Documentation - printable version?

Federico Mena Quintero writes:
> Would anyone find it useful for me to generate a big Postscript file
> periodically and put it in the web page, just like the HTML version?

!!! Yes !!!

I would save some time & money for me to download & print it. But
since this document is not yet very stable, perhaps would it be worth
to deliver something like an HTML package gnome-doc.tar.gz or
something.

BTW, is there anybody here in charge of coordinating widgets
developpements ? I have some ideas, 4 years experience in C/C++/X11
design & coding and a wife who is temporarily 300 miles away.

My main concern is the lack of off-line documentation, to enter the
design contributors community.

	A+.
		FX.
--
Cathy & Fix KOWALSKI             |                 Send $1000 Now !!!