Re: Documentation - printable version?

On 19 November, 1998 - Federico Mena Quintero sent me these 0.5K bytes:

> >  Is there a version of the documentation found at
> >  http://www.gnome.org/devel/gnome-dev-info/
> >  more suitable for printing?
>
> You can of course generate it from the source DocBook files by using
> `dbtops' and friends.
>
> Would anyone find it useful for me to generate a big Postscript file
> periodically and put it in the web page, just like the HTML version?

Suppose so... Otherwise we'll just get questions on how to get a
printer-friendly version of the docs every now and then..
(I wouldn't complain either if all the work was done for me 8)

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå