Program received signal SIGPIPE, Broken pipe.
0x4044acc4 in __write ()

Backtrace:
#17 0x804ffe6 in main ()
#16 0x804d7d1 in property_main ()
#15 0x804d5de in display_properties_setup ()
#14 0x40082285 in gnome_property_configurator_setup ()
#13 0x40081b4b in gnome_property_box_new ()
#12 0x4023d3e3 in gtk_type_new ()
#11 0x402460cb in gtk_widget_init ()
#10 0x4024a5af in gtk_widget_peek_style ()
#9  0x4024a4ee in gtk_widget_get_default_style ()
#8  0x402216e6 in gtk_style_new ()
#7  0x402828a2 in gdk_font_load ()
#6  0x402c7fa1 in XLoadQueryFont ()
#5  0x402c815f in _XQueryFont ()
#4  0x402ddfe2 in _XReply ()
#3  0x402dccd8 in _XFlushInt ()
#2  0x402f5ce9 in _X11TransWrite ()
#1  0x40343c84 in __DTOR_END__ ()
#0  0x4044acc4 in __write ()

I found a few requests for info on the same problem in the archive but I
couldn't find an answer.  Maybe someone sent personal email replies (if
its documented elsewhere -- sorry)?  Anyway, I would very much like to get
this stuff working well enough to experiment some more with the utilities.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
 Andy Pearce   ajp@pwd.hp.com

PS. Great work so far!