Re: Project Scheduling Design

>  The Canvas widget will be used to show the time-lines (Iīm right?), I
>  think that the themes supported on Gtk can change the height of the
>  CList Items, so, the Canvas can go out of sync with the CList, and this
>  isnīt a good idea!

It should not be hard to synchronize the row heights on the canvas and
the clist; you can just ask the clist for its row height.

>  Isnīt more simplest to do a litle derivation on the CList widget to
>  accept a little GnomeCanvas object only for the graphic time display? I
>  think that on this way the process is less painful and more efficient!

Being able to insert widgets in the clist cells would be very useful.
This is not terribly difficult to do; it basically involves moving
GtkLayout into Gtk+, and then making CList derive from it.

  Federico