gnome-pager/netscape bug

ok, here's how I replicate it:

open up netscape,
open another netscape window,
close the first netscape window without closing the second first.

wham, gnome-pager goes down, taking the panel with it.

If I close off all the child windows of netscape first, then close the
original window, it goes fine, no mess.. it's just killing the parent
window..

this one's been playin with me since the birth of gnome-pager, but
didn't want to say anything until I could reproduce it..

sorry I can't actually fix it.. :( only good at breaking things, not
fixing:)

Matt

PS other than this bug, I absolutely love gnome-pager :) MOST handy :)