Odd Ends Gnome CVS 11.Nov.98

I've been compiling most of the core modules from gnome cvs as of
Wednesday 11. November 1998. Just thought I mention some of the odd
ends I've noticed.

Compilation:
Basically all fine. In gnome-libs/tools/convertrgb line 176 missing
the / before the start of the comment.

Panel:
Logging out using the system menu works fine. Logging out using the
Log Out Button results in :
 Gdk-Message:
 ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

 Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x2000005 unexpectedly destroyed

Gnome-Session:
Logging out using the system menu results in nothing (panel keeps
running).
Logging out using the Log Out Button still results in the same error as
above,
however the session manager still runs.

Help Browser:
Starting the Help Browser produces:
 Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3413
(gtk_widget_get_parent_window): assertion `widget->parent != NULL'
failed.

 Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 2370
(gtk_widget_add_accelerator): assertion `accel_group != NULL' failed.

 Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 2370
(gtk_widget_add_accelerator): assertion `accel_group != NULL' failed.

 Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 2370
(gtk_widget_add_accelerator): assertion `accel_group != NULL' failed.
In the top left corner I can see a bit of the page with scrollbars. The
whole thing is frozen.

Problems due to the removal of the scrollbars from the CList:
A number of applications are lacking scrollbars now. In particular
the Iconlist widget has none. The Iconlist also does not scroll down
when you move with the cursor outside of the visible area.

Jan