Re: How can I get rid of this 'sigsegv' ?

Juan Rivero writes:
 > > However, this may not solve your problems with the gnome-help-browser
 > > as it seems to be hanging on my system at the moment. >
 > > Felix
 >
 > Yes, me too, hangs up right after it starts. Build with CVS 11/11/ sources
 > at about 0630 local.

Yep. This is a problem starting the gnome-name-service. The libgnorba
guys may be looking into it already.

BTW, I think I have fixed the bugs in gnome-help-browser that started
this thread in the first place and will commit the changes once
I have had a chance to test them. (:

Felix