Running it with gdb gives always the same result:

0x40268587 in gtk_widget_get_parent_window ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x40268587 in gtk_widget_get_parent_window ()
#1  0x4027d234 in __DTOR_END__ ()
#2  0x10e42 in ?? ()
#3  0x8087738 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xa915.

This began around 15th Oct and has never ceased since. It's possible it be
not directly related to gtk+, as nobody else dosen't seem to suffer from
this. It's none the less possible, however, gtk+ has something to do with
it, at least indirectly.

Dose anybody have an idea of what can trigger this 'sigsegv' ?

junichi