Re: How can I get rid of this 'sigsegv' ?

If you could find a way to get rid of "sigsegv" from you system, I would
bow and worship you, and then ask Linus to shoot you for heresy.
'sigsegv' is shorthand for 'signal: segmentation fault' which is a
kernel system signal that means your program made a big boo-boo and
screwed up its memory space so badly it had to be terminated.  IOW,
there's a bug in GDK.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.