Re: GTop Bugs are fixed.

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Martin Baulig wrote:

>[To all people reporting bugs in GTop the last days - sorry for the delay,
>I had a lot of work at the university ...]
>
>All bugs in LibGTop and GTop should now be fixed. If you still have
>problems, please let me know.

The build stopped this time at gtop/session.c with :

session.c: In function `gtop_parse_args':
session.c:41: `EINVAL' undeclared (first use in this function)
session.c:41: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
session.c:41: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [session.o] Error 1

I added the following line :

#include <errno.h>

The system is a glibc based i386 linux.

Gtop works fine with the new themed gtk+.

junichi