libs: "sed: file(...)line 40: Unterminated `s' command"

Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm a GTK addict..

I'm new to the mailing-list, but I hope my other posts will be more
intersting, never the less, this should be just a dumb mistake of me:

In gnome-libs (from cvs), at the configure stage, I get the following
error:

" sed: file conftest.s2 line 40: Unterminated `s' command
" creating po/Makefile.in

And I get it for all the Makefiles that the script tries to generate.
I am using today's (10th nov) glib, gtk+, gnome-libs, gtk-engine with
RedHat 5.2 (but didn't install the GTK that came with it). And all other
compilation events did not generate any errors, except this @ gnome-libs
"autogen.sh":

" Remember to add `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' to `configure.in'.
" Using `AC_PROG_RANLIB' is rendered obsolete by `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL'
" You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.

(altough it doesn't seem very important, correct me if I'm wrong)

Thanks for your help
Mathieu Lutfy (aka Bingomstr on the EfNet, #linuxquebec)

Avertissement: Linux peut causer une depandance.
Warning: Linux may be addictive. Daily dosage recommended.
-> http://pages.infinit.net/addict