Re: checking out and updating

Brandon S. Allbery wrote:
> Despite the claims, I get the impression that CVS isn't as robust as it should
> be.

A lot of these issues are known bugs that have been fixed for quite some
time.  The latest version of CVS is 1.10.3 AFAIK, but most people are
still using 1.9 since it is what came with RH5.1 and other
distributions.

Maybe we should prominently state on the GNOME Web pages and the GNOME
FAQ that CVS 1.10 is required, both on servers and on clients.

	Jeff