Re: undefined reference to `poptGetContext'
- From: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>
- To: Matthew Greenfield <matthewg clear net nz>
- cc: Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: undefined reference to `poptGetContext'
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:15:51 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Matthew Greenfield wrote:
> rerunning autogen.sh ... hummm ... infact from the looks of it, the
> configure script isn't even checking for popt!! .. a search in
> config.log or config.cache finds no reference to popt .. and the console
> output from configure doesn't refer to checking for it..
Did you regenerate configure from configure.in after getting the new
configure.in? Do you see a reference to popt in configure.in?
] [Thread Prev