Re: undefined reference to `poptGetContext'
- From: Raja R Harinath <harinath cs umn edu>
- To: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>
- Cc: Matthew Greenfield <matthewg clear net nz>, Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: undefined reference to `poptGetContext'
- Date: 04 Nov 1998 23:26:05 -600
Havoc Pennington <email@example.com> writes:
> On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Matthew Greenfield wrote:
> > rerunning autogen.sh ... hummm ... infact from the looks of it, the
> > configure script isn't even checking for popt!! .. a search in
> > config.log or config.cache finds no reference to popt .. and the console
> > output from configure doesn't refer to checking for it..
> Did you regenerate configure from configure.in after getting the new
> configure.in? Do you see a reference to popt in configure.in?
`popt' is now part of `gnomesupport'. The check for a separate `popt'
library has been removed.
Raja R Harinath ------------------------------ firstname.lastname@example.org
"When all else fails, read the instructions." -- Cahn's Axiom
"Our policy is, when in doubt, do the right thing." -- Roy L Ash
] [Thread Prev