Re: no sooner do I rant about it...
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: Daniel Veillard w3 org
- CC: allbery ece cmu edu, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: no sooner do I rant about it...
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:19:35 -0600
> Ok, I got two mails this morning about the dependancy between libxml
> and snprintf ... I would like to keep libxml compilable standalone (i.e.
> out of the gnome framework if not available) so I plan to add the test
> to the autoconf and link in the replacement if not available.
> Sounds Ok ?
I do think that depending on making gnome-xml depend on glib is not
that bad. I have made the code use g_snprintf now.
this also lets us use the preconditions in gnome-xml and all of the
data structures from glib.
] [Thread Prev