Re:

On Tue, 03 Nov 1998, you wrote:
>>In message <98110223510200.00961@contea>, intinig@tin.it writes:

>Your web server would rather run them than serve them (at least your
>webmaster had the foresight to prohibit same...).  :-)

You're right, I forgot about this problem... however today I completely rewrote
gnome-compile.pl. It will soon be available on the web in a tar.gzipped file.

>I make no promises about the attached; it's big, it's ugly, I *think* the dependencies are mostly right.

We've taken a different approach to the problem... my script is much more of a
program which asks a couple of questions to the user, so he can choose what he
wants to compile, and he can also add new modules to the process via a text
file.

--
bye bye by  Giovanni Intini  of  Team  Omega  [intinig@tin.it]
http://age.gamesmania.com - http://space.tin.it/giochi/gintini