No Subject

In message <98110223510200.00961@contea>, intinig@tin.it writes:
+-----
| The scripts I mentioned it my earlier message are available at
|
| http://www.cgabriel.communitech.net/intinig
+--->8

Your web server would rather run them than serve them (at least your webmaster had the foresight to prohibit same...).  :-)

I make no promises about the attached; it's big, it's ugly, I *think* the dependencies are mostly right.  I've got a partial rewrite on my home machine but no time to work on it at the moment :-(  But if the stuff in CVS is in a state which can be compiled on non-Linux, it compiles it.

You WILL want to customize this to some extent, at least to change Target.  You probably don't want the hardcoded hostnames which are used to initialize certain build options, either.  :-)

(You'll note Purify support buried in here.  I've been running Purify'd versions of GNOME when they compile; aside from the Gimp, which runs out of file descriptors after loading all the plug-ins, it works.  I have yet to have time to look at the "gnome.pv" I've been collecting, though.)

:BUILD