Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml

> yes you are right, but it ias not nice to depend on uncompilable libraries and
> other such. I think automake/autoconf can check for the existence of a
> compatible version of said libraries ...

Can you pinpoint precisely which ones are those uncompilable
libraries?

Telling me "depend on uncompilable libraries" does not give me any
information on how I can help you.  It does not give me a chance to
see what is wrong.  It does not allow us to fix the bug.  It basically
clutters the mailing list with no useful information.

Arguing whether they are compiable or not is not going to take us
anywere.  Post precise bug reports.

Miguel.