Re: Compiling from CVS, syntax error!

Most likely FAQ 4.4.4

I think to reduce the vast number of mail messages we get for the FAQ
questions on the mail list, some of the actual error messages produced by
an incorrect build should go in the FAQ.  Otherwise people tend to ignore
sections such as "do I need to do anything special if not installing in
/usr or /usr/local"

Is the FAQ in CVS somewhere?

---
Sam Vilain, sam@whoever.com         work: sam.vilain@unisys.com