Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml
- From: "Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery ece cmu edu>
- To: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- cc: "Andrew S. Townley" <atownley informix com>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 11:25:28 -0500
In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.981103110621.5265Femail@example.com.
net>, Todd Graham Lewis writes:
| Regardless, it would be much more work to get those utils ported to Sun
| than it was to get the written in the first place, and so they do not seem
| like a win to me. That said, if anyone wanted to give it a shot, then
| I am sure that patches would be welcome.
Eventually --- libgtop is somewhere near the top of my GNOME priorities, but
they're somewhat below ECE priorities.
| > Now, I'm not using the latest X11R6, I'm just using the
| > out-of-the-box-but-patched-to-last-march Solaris 2.5.1 :)
| Is openwin still X11R5 on Solaris? You could probably get the mouse capplet
2.5.1 is X11R5; 2.6 is X11R6.something, but not as up to date as XFree86.
] [Thread Prev