RE: GTK & Win32 .. just wondering ..

Hopefully, it won't be too much of #IFDEF .. but there will be probably some
(so far, we are thinking of using the CygWin layer (b19, and b20 is coming
..) to emulate the POSIX layer,
so it souldn't be too much trouble, and i hope there will be some support
for Xwin ...
but that's a problem we will think about before starting (which will NOT
happen before Christmas anyway, so it gives Gnome, some more functionnality
and stability and give CygWin some time to improve ... a work which is
alrady a lot ...  :-))

I am thinking of taking a release, and get some diffs so it would compile
under windows...

If that could reassure you .. it will probably, as a start, not be merge
with the current gnome source..

after a while, and if the work is good enough (and worth it) we might ask
for such a merge ...
(but, hey, not real soon anyway !!  :-)

Joachim 'Yolk' Thuau
x6514