Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr wrote:

> what about a official test program, id est at least once a week, someone with
> some alternate OS (i volunteer for solaris) makes a CVS checkout, and builds
> everything anew. and then sends comment and other stuff to the list

Shell account for developers on the alternate OS would help a lot as well.
However, I am sure that this sort of report would be welcome.

> (a specific
> 		list would be nice for that like requested already some time ago)

The list in the GNOME FAQ is the best one of which I know.  If you
find it inadequete, then research the topic and improve it.  No one,
however, is going to do this for you, at least that I can see.  GNOME is
volunteer-written and volunteer-documented software.  If you want
documentation, then volunteer!

I find this recurring misconception, that "the do-it-yourself rule applies
to everyone except me", to be very puzzling.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net