Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml

luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr wrote:
> what about a official test program, id est at least once a week, someone with
> some alternate OS (i volunteer for solaris) makes a CVS checkout, and builds
> everything anew. and then sends comment and other stuff to the list (a specific
> 		list would be nice for that like requested already some time ago)

I am in the process of creating my own home-grown Tinderbox (see
http://www.mozilla.org/) for GNOME on Solaris.  In an endless loop, my
script will check out and compile all the GNOME libs and prerequisites.

After that gets working, I'll have the script build packages for
Solaris (and post fix patches as time permits).

	Jeff