Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml
- From: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik pobox com>
- To: luther dpt-info u-strasbg fr
- Cc: miguel nuclecu unam mx, Newcombe mordor clayton edu, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:39:55 -0500 (EST)
> On Mon, Nov 02, 1998 at 05:18:32PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > > The next, and hardest part is finding all the gnu stuff which everyone
> > > else uses, such as autogen/autoconf, m4, and all of the libraries which
> > > comes with most Linux distributions (ie libtiff, libjpeg...)
> > Autoconf/Automake/LIbtool are only required if you use the CVS source
> > code. If you use the released tarballs you dont need those.
> False, the libtool things were broken in gnome-libs 0.30 and 0.30.1 without GNU
> libtool ...
heh, I just built 0.30.1 on Solaris w/o auto* and libtool.
] [Thread Prev