ee inconification

I've noticed a problem when I try to iconify ee under twm

When I iconify it, it creates a very small image of the first ee screen,
but I can't move it or de-iconify it by clicking on it.  Instead, I have
to use the root menu's "move" or "iconify" commands to manipulate it.

One clue I found is that when I move it, I get a ghost outline about 20
pixels to the left of the image.

I can easily work around this, and it don't really bother me, but if the
problem's with ee, then I thought you would like to know (and I figured
twm would probably have had an obvious problem like this fixed by now).

I tried iconifying a few other gnome apps, and did not have the same
problem.

On another note, any reason the imlib configurator don't have a cancel
button?  Just curious...

Spauldo

"Yeah, I used to be into necrophelia, bestiality and sadism, but then I
realized I was just flogging a dead horse."