popt and gnome-libs : config search path

This isn't a problem in itself.

I usually install gnome stuff under /usr/local/gnome. So did I with popt
and noticed, while confiugring gnome-libs, that the config script failed
to detect it : I had to use environment variables to add the appropriate
path. It would be nice however, if the config script looked at also in the
location defined by '--prefix=' flag, after searching in the default
places.

Just a thought. No patches available ;-).

 junichi