Re: GTK & Win32 .. just wondering ..

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Thuau, Joachim wrote:

> ok, those that are interested for working on a port of Gnome towards a Win32
> platform
> please raise your hand

I am not interested in helping, but if you make any real progress then
I would certainly love to hear about it.  It would make it much easier
for reporters to review GNOME apps if we could just point them at windows
binaries...

Elliot, how about COM support in ORBit?  (Just kidding!!! 8^)

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net