Re: ORBit and Glib don't agree about (G_)HAVE_GINT64

"Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu> writes:
> As of last night, ORBit compile on both my RH50 and Solaris 2.5.1 systems is
> failing with complaints about HAVE_GINT64 not being defined by Glib followed
> by various undefined type errors which obviously follow from it.
>
> On both hosts (which "cvs update" daily) there is indeed no HAVE_GINT64... but
> both have G_HAVE_GINT64 defined.
>
> Obviously either ORBit or Glib is out of step.  (Oh, both hosts have ORBit
> checked out -rFOR_PANEL, unless someone managed to confuse CVS such that it
> lost the "sticky" tag on both hosts.)  Could someone check this, please?

Hmm...  I thought that FOR_PANEL was advertised to work only with
released GLIB versions.  If you're using a "stable" version, I don't
think it is a stretch to require that all its dependencies be "stable"
too.

Anyway, change the

	#ifdef HAVE_GINT64

	#ifdef G_HAVE_GINT64

in ORBit/src/orb/basic_types.h and ORBit/libIDL/libIDL.h.  This is what
happened in the ORBit trunk.

- Hari