Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml

Hi Dan,

sgml-tools2.0 is not the preferred way to compile gnome sgml for the moment.

I hope it will but for the moment their hyperef package seems not to handle
some gnome docs correctly. Instead, you may try to compile Mark Galassi's
package (or some of its component if you don't have TeX).

If you can't compile them neither, then I am sure the whole GNOME community
has heard your call and the development docs will be available on-line
within the next weeks (when they are mature enough maybe ... ).

Best Regards,

	Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36