Re: Uniformity?

>  Somebody's probably already suggested this, but how about a universal
>  keybindings server that applications can query to obtain keybinding
>  information?

That is kind of unwieldy, I think :-)

I would like to get this information from gnome-stock, just like we do
now for icons.  Gnome-stock currently provides a
gnome_stock_menu_accel() function, but it is rather inconvenient to
use when you define menus using GnomeAppHelper -- you cannot call the
function in static menu definitions.  I guess you could move menu
definitions inside functions, too.

Does anyone have any suggestions about this?

  Federico