Re: gnome-core bombs mightily

On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> This is a problem we keep having.
(...)
> So, does anyone object to move the .m4 files in every module we have
> to the macros directory?

I would not object at all.  This is by far the most F of the FAQs, as
far as actual problems that people encounter in getting GNOME rinning.
Even if the solution is somewhat hackish (I can not evaluate this,
and I am not saying that it is), as long as it is not noxious I would
be inclined to support it.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net