Re: Making new items for gnome-canvas

> The 'ezpaint' CVS modules has a bunch of additional items; I think
> gnomecal and gnumeric also have custom items.

Thanks!

Basically, what I wanted to do, was to make lines, rectangles and so on
with handles. It turned out that you've already done that for me ;)

Would integrating the handle code with the original canvas code be a
bad idea? My guess is that many applications that will use the canvas,
will want to have handles for their objects.

/Richard