Re: Making new items for gnome-canvas

On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Richard Hult wrote:
> Does anyone know of any example code of creating your own items for the
> gnome-canvas? Or even better, some documentation that covers this...

The 'ezpaint' CVS modules has a bunch of additional items; I think
gnomecal and gnumeric also have custom items.

If you know how to create a GtkWidget, you will probably be fine. The main
thing is to understand the Gtk object system. You can learn what each
virtual function is supposed to do by looking at the existing objects.

If you don't know how to create a GtkWidget, go through the Gtk tutorial
on that topic.

Havoc