gmc and file selection

I've been wondering how one is supposed to select
(or tag) files in gmc. In the "mc" manpage, I read
that it is possible by pressing "Ins" or C-t but this
just moves the cursor onward.

Although the left and right mouse buttons are already
being used and few people enjoy the luxury of a three-
button mouse, perhaps the left button could be used to
select files and to only change its function to d&d when
the mouse pointer is moved outside gmc's window?

Also, selecting by holding down "shift" and then pressing
the cursor keys would be a most desirable feature.

Any feedback much appreciated.

Best regards and keep up the extraordinary work,

- Stephan

Stephan.Meyer@pobox.com
meyer@fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
http://pobox.com/~stephan.meyer/
5396 5E20 5EBA D2C6 683A D080 D14F B4C8 59ED BB04
.
So what would an angel say
The devil wants to know

PGP signature