Re: Bugs & Probs with the panel.

Quoting robert havoc pennington <rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu>:

> However, I can see this if it is done in a standard way. Perhaps we should
> do this anyway. It might be nice to have standard dialogs for:
> - Delete file
> - Overwrite file
> - You have unsaved data. Are you sure you want to quit?
> etc.

I'm not sure of how exactly gnomeDialog does it now, but how about allowing
for explanatory buttons for the labels? ie:

    * Ok        * Cancel

    (delete     (keep file)
    file)

That way if the author of an app feels extra clarity is needed, they can add
it, while still having the buttons/icons standard for everything.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chagenbu@wso.williams.edu>, http://osmos.ml.org