2 Questions

Hey,

	A: Where can I find a "GNOME-aware" Window Manager? I'm
running WindowMaker right now, but in the screenshots I see of GNOME there's
always a cool WM running that apparently goes hand in hand with panel which

	B: will not run at all. When I type "panel" in an xterm, first I get:
"debug: need old_cfg here". After that comes "started applet, pid: 567" (in this
case). Now, the panel comes up... but whenever I attempt to run a program under
one of the menus, the panel quits and gives me "** ERROR **: sigsegv caught",
"** WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x3400007 unexpectedly destroyed", "** ERROR **:
BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) serial 146 error_code 3 request_code 4
minor_code 0" and I am dumped to the prompt.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.
Evan