Re: gnomine

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Scores don't work right .. the more time time you spend the higher you're
> in scores.. And I think name should be asked insted of getting it directly
> from somewhere.. which doesn't even work, it gives ",,," to me.

Would you mind resending your message?  The mailing list software must be
malfunctioning, because it seems to have stripped off your patch file before
forwarding your message out to the world.

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net