GnomeMaker Website

I've constructed a web site devoted to making WindowMaker and
Gnome play nice.  I'd like it to be a staging ground for adding
the correct WM Hints to WindowMaker to make it "Gnome Compliant",
a place to store themes for WindowMaker that work well with
Gnome, and a repository for programs that do the same.

Right now, there is only a screenshot of my current WM configuration,
and a program called gmrootc.  Gmrootc is a perl script that walks
your Gnome Panel configuration, and mimics your WM Root menu.

Within the next couple of weeks I'd like to get some themes up,
and I'll have an FAQ for making GnomeMaker themes.

If anyone is interested in helping me add the hints, or in
contributing content (either themes, faq's, rfc's, whatever)
send me mail at adam@cybertrails.com.

The URL is: http://doors.cybertrails.com/gnomemaker

Thanks!

				Adam