Re: gnome based spreadsheet anyone ?

First post to this list...

I've been assiduously cvsing and compiling and whatnot all weekend,
and I've gotten most of the Gnome base running. However, I'm running
into trouble with gnome-guile: as per the instructions, I've installed
guile 1.2 and slib 2c1; I've solved the mysterious missing slibcat
thing; and now, I'm tired. ;) The problem is this:

Making all in guile-gtk
make[2]: Entering directory `/fletcher/gnome/gnome-guile/guile-gtk'
./gen-typeinfo info gtk.defs ./guile.details >tmpt \
&& mv tmpt gtk-types.c
guile: Unbound variable: identity
make[2]: *** [gtk-types.c] Error 2

I'm pretty certain that I've missed something in a readme somewhere,
but this isn't in the FAQs. If someone has a quick fix off the top of
their head, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Torben