Re: WM Question

Max Watson <redline@pdq.net> writes:

> You know, we could at least offer some hints to those people who have not
> yet become religious about their choice of window manager. How about
> expanding that area of the FAQ a little, so we can point new users to that
> section? Anyway, here are some suggestions on window managers for people
> who are just starting out with GNOME / *nix / X11:

You forgot one:

amiwm: (http://www.lysator.liu.se/~marcus/amiwm.html)
A must if you want a fast, lightweight wm or if your emotionally
attached to the look of your Amiga. Support for Gnome hints are
currently being worked on.

--
Peter Bortas                   http://peter.bortas.org
Idonex AB                      http://www.idonex.com